The Hotel may cancel the accommodation contract under any of the following cases.
When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation.
(2) When the Guest(s) is deemed to fall under any of the following (a) to (c).
(a) Designated gang or gang member, or their affiliates, and/or other anti-social forces
(b) Designated corporate body or other group of which its business activities are controlled by a gang or gang member
(c) Designated corporate body of which any of its officials is a gang member
(3) When the Guest has behaved in a manner that has infringed upon other Guests of the Hotel.
(4) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease.
(5) When the Guest conducts an act of violence, or demands an unreasonable burden.
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure.
(7) When the provisions of Article 5 of Okinawa Prefectural Ordinance concerning the enforcement of the "Ryokan" Business Law are applicable.
(8) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the House Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).